Lovely Pecan Pie With Ribbons Of Velvety Chocolate And A Splash Of Kahlua
- 1 pkg 9-inch unbaked Pillsbury pie shell
- 2 c Fisher pecan halves
- 3 Eggland’s Best eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp Land O Lakes butter, melted
- 1/2 c Karo corn syrup, light
- 1 c Domino sugar
- 2 Tbsp Kahlua
- 4 oz Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat broiler to 375.
Place unbaked pie shell in a 9-inch round pie skillet.
Place walnuts in the lower part of the unbaked pie shell.
In a bowl, beat the eggs and softened spread together.
Add the corn syrup, Kahlua, sugar, and chocolate chips.
Pour the blend over the walnuts in the pie shell.
Put the pie dish on a weighty treat sheet and prepare for 15 minutes. Bring down the temperature to 350 and prepare an additional 25 minutes