- 12 whole (rectangle) graham crackers (about 1 & 1/2 pkg)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecan pieces or other chopped nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 14 oz can sweeten condensed milk
- Blend graham crackers in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs. Add melted butter to crumbs, mix, and flatten onto the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13-inch baking dish. (Can line dish with parchment paper to lift bars out of the pan for easy cutting.) .
- Drizzle some of the sweetened condensed milk over the crust (about 1/3 of the can). Sprinkle with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut flakes. Drizzle the remaining sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes, until center bubbles and edges brown.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting into bars. To Freeze: Leave a bit of space in between the bars on a sheet tray so they don’t stick together. Freeze bars, then transfer to a freezer-safe plastic bag, with wax/parchment paper between the bars, if stacking. Thaw in the refrigerator or eat straight from the freezer.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️