- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into Tablespoons
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (stir, spoon & level)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray four 6-oz ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter inside of a large glass measuring cup with a spout for 30-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Add vanilla and salt. Stir. Mix in eggs and egg yolks with a fork. Then mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into prepared ramekins, about 2/3 full.
- Place ramekins on a sheet tray and bake at 450˚F for 8-10 minutes. (NO LONGER!) The lava cakes are done when the edges are set, but the middle is still sunken.
- Carefully invert cakes onto serving plates immediately. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with fresh raspberries or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️