- Chocolate cake mix: 1 box
- Cream cheese: 1 pack (soft)
- Powdered sugar: 3 cups
- Margarine: 1 stick (soft)
- Cold whisk: 1 bowl
- Chocolate cream: 1 bowl
- Milk: 1 TB
1. Always remember to prepare the cake according to the instructions in a 9 x 13 mold. And let it cool for 10 minutes. You can then place the cake on the cooling net. Now that it has cooled, proceed to cut it in half and put one half on the bottom of the mold.
2. To get the glaze, turn on the mixer and mix it with the granulated sugar, powdered sugar, and softened margarine. So, go ahead and add the cold whisk.
3. Now spread this mixture over the layer of cake in the pan, then overlap another layer.
4. Once you are done, we recommend that you take 1 sachet of chocolate cream, add 2 tablespoons of milk, mix well, and spread on the cake. That’s all, keep it in the fridge before serving.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️