- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16-ounce container of fresh strawberries, divided
In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of the cracker and ghee crumbs.
Press firmly into the crust at the bottom of a 9 × 13 glass or porcelain dish, cool in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to harden.
In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 bowl of whipped topping. Mix well. Distribute the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
Reserve 5 to 6 strawberries for decoration. Wash, peel, and chop the remaining strawberries. Distribute the berries evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
Garnish the remaining container with the whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Top with leftover whole and chopped strawberries and sprinkle with cracker crumbs (you can’t use all of them) before serving.
* If the strawberries aren’t sweet enough, add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to a bowl of chopped strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Remember to drain the strawberries before placing them.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️