1 large Cook and Serve Banana Pudding
Oreo Crust (pre-made) or homemade
2 Bananas (sliced)
3-4 cups of Strawberries (sliced or diced)
1 small container of Cool Whip
1. Cook up the banana pudding and refrigerate according to the box directions.
2. Cut up the bananas and strawberries, sprinkle with lemon juice (to prevent browning), then refrigerate.
3. When the pudding is settled, stir the fresh fruit into the pudding and then pour into the pie crust.
4. Top the filling with a layer of Cool Whip and garnish with fresh fruit.
5. Refrigerate until time to eat. Enjoy!
Sharing is caring!
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️