For the base:
- Breton pucks 200g
- 80g melted butter
For the cheesemaker:
- 750g of cream cheese.
- 200g sugar.
- 20g of flour.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 c. Liquid coffee vanilla extract.
For the salted butter caramel:
- 0100g of sugar.
- 2 c. tablespoon of water.
- 12cl of liquid cream.
- 30g salted butter.
- Reduce the Breton palets to crumbs, add the melted butter then mix.
- Pour into the bottom of a springform pan, packing the biscuit well.
- Place in the refrigerator for the rest of the preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Pour the cheese into a bowl and mix to loosen it a bit.
- Add the sugar and flour then mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one, whisking between each, then add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the preparation into the mold, smoothing the top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes (it depends on the oven, the cheesecake must have puffed up and the center hardly moves when the mold is shaken).
- Leave the cheesecake in the oven off for 1 hour after cooking so that it finishes cooking in the center and avoid the thermal shock that will crack the top of the cheesecake!
- Place the cheesecake at least 24 hours in the refrigerator, ideally 48 hours, before unmolding.
- Prepare the salted butter caramel: in a heavy-bottomed saucepan pour the sugar and wet it with two tablespoons of water.
- Place over medium heat until the sugar browns and turns caramel.
- Off the heat add the liquid cream in a stream while mixing (beware of splashing!)
- Return to low heat if necessary to melt any pieces of caramel, add the salted butter cut into pieces, and mix to obtain a smooth caramel.
- Pour the cooled caramel over the cheesecake before serving.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️