- Meatballs I used about 1 1/2 doz homemade meatballs **Meatballs were fully cooked
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce I used San Marzano Sauce
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3/4 spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups grated cheese I used half Colby-jack, half mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- In a large cast-iron skillet, sauté onions in olive oil over med/low heat. Add in garlic and continue sautéing until onions are tender.
- Add cooked meatballs.
- Add marinara sauce and tsp Italian seasoning.
- Heat over med/low heat for about 20-30 minutes.
- In a separate large pot, cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions (undercook by 2 minutes).
- With a large slotted spoon, scoop meatballs from sauce and set aside.
- Scoop cooked spaghetti (with a large slotted spoon) into marinara sauce. Add in about 1/2 cup pasta cooking water. Gently stir until pasta is fully coated with sauce.
- Add cooked meatballs to the top of spaghetti.
- Top with grated cheese & parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350* for approx 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.