To make this easy and delicious Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries you’ll need:
- 1 pound Strawberries
- 8 ounces Light cream cheese; softened
- 3-4 teaspoons Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Graham crackers crumbs
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set them aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with a cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
I hope you like it 🥰