- 1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut.
Prepare the cake according to the instructions on the package.
Bake in a 9 × 13-inch pan. Cool completely.
Combine the coconut cream and condensed milk in a small bowl.
Poke holes in the cake with a straw.
Pour the milk mixture over the cake and brush with whipped cream.
Spread the coconut over the cake.
Step 4 Serve chilled.