- 4 chicken breasts.
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- ¼ teaspoon salt.
- ½ cup mushrooms.
- 1 cup marinara sauce.
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the chicken breast in the baking dish.
- Season the chicken breast with Italian spices and salt.
- Top each chicken breast with sliced mushrooms.
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Garnish with grated mozzarella.
- Bake without a lid for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Fry the last 4 minutes if desired.