- 1 pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 pound of hot cooked noodles.
- “Finishing” sauce with flavored butter.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Crumbled feta cheese 1/2 tbsp.
- 1 garlic clove, chopped.
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for the flavored butter finishing sauce and pulse until well combined.
If you don’t feel like pulling out a machine for this, just whisk well in a small bowl until incorporated.
The softer the butter the easier this will be.
While pasta is boiling, start your shrimp.
In a large skillet, saute the shrimp, garlic, salt, and cayenne in
butter until the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes ( DO NOT OVERCOOK! The shrimp will become rubbery and tasteless.
turn off the heat once they become pink).
Once shrimp are cooked add the flavored butter, coat shrimp.
Next, stir in lime juice and parsley.
Serve with pasta.
(or toss together with pasta)