- 2 large eggs
- 2 CUPS.Of All-purpose flour.
- 1 CUP.Of canola oil
- 1 CUP.Of Regular White sugar
- 1 CUP.Of nuts or raisins (optional)
- 1/3 CUP.Of Whole milk
- 2 TBSP.Of cinnamon powder.
- 1+1/2 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
- 1/2 TSP.Of Kosher salt
- 1/2 TSP.Of baking powder.
- 1/2 TSP.Of baking soda.
- I set my oven temperature to 160 degrees C.
I mixed the ingredients in two large bowls, one for the wet and the other for dry ingredients. Then I combined them together and I left the rest for 30 mins.
I greased a pair of large loaf pans.
In a small bowl, I mixed 1/2 cup of white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
And I sprinkled the greased pans.
I poured the dough into the molds then I sprinkled the top with the remaining of sugar+cinnamon combination.
I baked for 50 to 60 minutes checking the doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaves which should come out dry.