the ingredients :
- tablespoon of dry yeast.
- A quarter cup of hot water.
- One and a half cups of warm milk.
- Half a cup of white sugar.
- Teaspoon salt.
- A third of a cup of ghee.
- Two eggs.
- Five cups of flour.
- liter of vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Add the yeast amount to the warm water, taking care to leave it for at least five minutes, or until foam appears on the surface of the water.
- Prepare a dough consisting of the prepared yeast mixture, milk, sugar, salt, eggs, clarified butter, and two cups of flour using the specially prepared mixer, bearing in mind that the speed is a bit low, mix it with a wooden spoon.
- Add the rest of the flour to the dough so that it does not stick to the dough.
- Knead all the ingredients for at least five minutes until the dough is soft and elastic, then put the dough in a bowl of an appropriate size, taking care to cover it well.
- Put the dough bowl in a place at a slightly high temperature, in order to speed up the process of ripening and fermentation.
- Knead the dough well, then cut it into several rolled circles.
- Place the cakes in an appropriately sized pan, keeping in mind that they are well covered with a clean cloth, so as to allow them to rest for some time to facilitate their use later.
- Mix a cup of caster or powdered sugar, to taste, with a quarter cup of bitter cocoa, and a cup of milk and put on the stove, leaving until a thick mixture forms to decorate the donut afterward. Finish frying.
- Prepare the oil for frying by pouring it into a suitable size saucepan and setting it on high heat.
- Put the donuts in the hot oil.
- Flip the donuts constantly until their color changes to golden.
- We take it out of the oil put it in the prepared dish and add the chocolate on top.
- Tips: Chocolate donuts can be stored for up to twenty-four hours, but be careful to store them in special cases.
- The chocolate donut can be served with Turkish coffee made with milk or fresh pineapple juice.