- 1 cup (112 g) coconut flour.
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) oil.
- 1 cup (245 g) yogurt.
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar.
- 2 eggs at room temperature.
- ½ cup (35.5 g) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) baking powder.
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) liquid vanilla.
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) coconut cream (top with coconut milk)
- ⅓ cup (40 g) icing sugar.
How to make coconut yogurt cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Put the coconut flour, white flour, and baking powder in a bowl, and stir well.
3. Put the eggs, oil, yogurt, vanilla, and sugar in a large bowl, and beat well with an electric mixer for three minutes.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix well, then add the grated coconut, and mix well.
5. Pour the dough into a round tray (22 cm), greased with a little butter or oil.
6. Put the tray in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until the cake is done.
7. Take out the cake, and let it cool at room temperature for ten minutes.
8. Put the coconut cream and sugar in a bowl, and beat with a hand mixer until the ingredients are combined.
9. Invert the cake onto a serving plate, garnish with coconut cream sauce, and serve with hot drinks.