- 4 large tortilla bread.
- 2 c of Mexican cheese blend.
- 1/2 m dry roasted corn kernels.
- 1/2 ° C cherry tomatoes, black beans cut into thin strips 1/2 meter long, small avocados cut into cubes, lemon slices + fresh chopped cilantro garnished with meat
- I used: 1lb / 500g sirloin.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Mexican seasoning.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 tsp pepper cayenne.
1 – You have preheated oven to 450 degrees F .
2 – Mix all the spices and salt in a small bowl to form a steak, and spread plenty of fat over the steak with the seasoning mixture.
3 – I will heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, each side of roast beef no longer than 3 minutes.
4 – Remove the tortillas from the stove while they’re cooking and let them sit for 5 minutes.
5 – Place 2 tortillas on the prepared plate, sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese, and add the tomatoes, black beans, corn, and avocado.
6 – I slice the steak against the fibers into thin strips, and place the slices on flatbread sandwich bread.
7 – Sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over all the quesadillas, then sprinkle the rest of the French fries.
8 – Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are tender.
9 – Take it off and chop it while it’s still hot.Step 10: Serve with lemon slices, sour cream, guacamole, and fresh cilantro.