- 1 package pork tenderloins (2 tenderloins in total about 2-2.5 lbs)
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered / chopped/sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rustic Dijon mustard (whole grain mustard)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary or finely chopped Provencal herbs
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Remove the clip from the packaging. Rinse and dry. Spray a 9 × 13 baking dish and place the filet mignon in it.
Use a paring knife and poke holes in the top of the fillet about an inch deep. Place a piece of garlic in each well.
Then prepare the marinade. Whisk everything except olive oil in a measuring cup or bowl. Then slowly drizzle with oil while whisking … Light marinade juice on the fillet and roast in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Let the meat rest for about 10 minutes before cutting it into 2-inch portions.
We are pleased to have you subscribe to our site to receive all new ♥️♥️